– Deadline for applications now closed —
– The North Face Canadian Trail Ambassadors will be announced in November. —
Do you love trail running? Do you love telling stories about trail running? Would you love to test some gear from The North Face? Trail Running Canada and The North Face are on the lookout for 5 Trail Running Ambassadors for 2012. The North Face Canadian Trail Ambassadors will be chosen based on:
- Regional location (one ambassador from each of the following regions: BC, Alberta & Territories, Sask & Man, Ontario, Quebec & Maritimes).
- Ability to write or produce quality video.
- Language skills (English | French required for Quebec & Maritimes ambassador, not mandatory for other regions).
- Personal running achievements.
- Must not have any existing sponsorships that would conflict with The North Face sponsorship.
The North Face Canadian Trail Ambassadors will be provided with a $500 gear budget from The North Face and in return must complete the following during 2012:
-Write or video a minimum of 5 news reports (min. 300 words or 2 min) on trail running events in Canada during 2012.
-Write or video a minimum of 2 gear reviews of The North Face gear provided.
-Continuing to trail run and enter a minimum of 3 Canadian trail races.
If you have any questions email Jonathan Schmidt at email@example.com.
Please complete the below application in full. Deadline for applications is October 10, 2011.
Video applications are also acceptable, but please complete the necessary portions of the below form before submitting your video. Email your video or video link to firstname.lastname@example.org.